Social Security Administration

Government organization that manages social security cards, disability, retirement, survivor’s benefits, and Medicare. Information about applying for a new social security card, Medicare, Disability, supplemental security income, survivor benefits and retirement benefits can be found on the website, as well as forms and online applications.

Contact Social Security Administration:

1(800) 772-1213-National toll free
1(877) 669 3125- Wenatchee toll free

301 Yakima Street, Suite 212
Wenatchee, WA 98801

Website: Social Security Administration


Okanogan County Transportation and Nutrition (OCTN)

Provides meal delivery 7 days a week to homebound seniors with a suggested donation of $4.00 per meal but seniors may pay according to ability. Participants must be 60 years or older. OCTN will complete an assessment to determine eligibility. Individuals can also call the the Twisp Senior Center to apply.

Aging and Adult Care of Central Washington

Provides both direct and contracted services to seniors and vulnerable adults with disabilities. Available services include: help with meals, legal needs, personal care, respite care, transportation, caregivers and emergencies. Services are provided to enhance the quality of an individuals life and to allow individuals the opportunity to live in the least restrictive environment possible.

Methow at Home

Offers support to community members who want to age in place though a variety of volunteer-based services that assist members in their daily life. Provides members with a diverse array of activities and educational opportunities that allow them to stay engaged with fellow community members, volunteers, and our larger community.
More Resources