Adult Abuse Reporting:

Adult Protective Services (APS) is dedicated to serving vulnerable adults. We investigate reports about abuse, abandonment, neglect, exploitation and self-neglect of vulnerable adults in Washington State. We collaborate with other agencies to offer protective services as needed. Our goal is to promote lives free of harm while respecting individual choice.

Deciding when or what to report can feel heavy. If you would like to talk through a specific scenario before you make the call, please reach out to an advocate at Room One.

Contact Room One Client Advocates:
1 (509) 997-2025

Reporters are encouraged to make a report online. The benefits of online reporting include a confirmation number and 24-hour availability to reporters, seven days a week. You may also report by:

1(877) 734-6277

1(833) 866-5590 - Fax

1(833) 866-5595 - TTY

130S Main Street
PO Box 3729
Omak, WA 98841



Methow at Home

Offers support to community members who want to age in place though a variety of volunteer-based services that assist members in their daily life. Provides members with a diverse array of activities and educational opportunities that allow them to stay engaged with fellow community members, volunteers, and our larger community.

Child Abuse Reporting

Child Abuse Reporting Offices within local communities are responsible for receiving and investigating reports of suspected child abuse and neglect. Reports received by Child Protective Services will be assessed to determine whether the report meets the legal definition of abuse or neglect and how dangerous the situation is.
More Resources